Skip to main content

Bucket Hat




 An idea for an outfit can be formed in many different ways: sometimes it's the way you're feeling, a colour you want to try, the way the weather is on that day. And sometimes it starts with a bucket hat.

I own quite a variety of hats, in different styles and colours, but one of my least worn, sadly, is this little bucket hat that I thrifted about two years ago. So, recently it's been at the front of my mind that I want to come up with an outfit that properly showcases this little cutie, and this is what I came up with. 
A really hot day in July meant trying something else new, a top with thin straps (with nothing to cover my shoulders!) and well, these pants don't get enough love from me either, so they followed the theme.
Overall, I think I ended up with something pretty cute and summery, which I suppose fit well with some photos lounging by the pool.







 I'm wearing:
Loafers - Payless
Pants - Thrifted
Top - Micles
Hat - Thrifted
Earrings - Walmart



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secrets and Gardens

I'm not a huge fan of keeping secrets, and in terms of style secrets, those are my favourite ones to share with the world. Gardens, however, are my weakness.

Dancing in the Gloom

  Hello world, and for the first time, welcome to my blog!