Skip to main content

Suburbia



Finding and shooting in new locations is one of the most fun exercises for me as a photographer, and sometimes the most unlikely places(like a suburban neighbourhood) can give you the best shots from the right angles. 

I went out with my friend, Cheyenne, to take some photos for her 21st birthday, and she ended up being so responsive and fun to work with, I would swear she was a professional model. After we got her mandatory shots all done, she even let me play around and take some more fashion inspired pictures, which made me beyond thrilled. She's absolutely gorgeous and was so willing to drop into all the uncomfortable poses I suggested, I can't wait to work with her again! 
And of course, I can't wait to do more artsy, fashion inspired shoots as well, so keep your eyes peeled for that!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bucket Hat

 An idea for an outfit can be formed in many different ways: sometimes it's the way you're feeling, a colour you want to try, the way the weather is on that day. And sometimes it starts with a bucket hat.

Secrets and Gardens

I'm not a huge fan of keeping secrets, and in terms of style secrets, those are my favourite ones to share with the world. Gardens, however, are my weakness.

Dancing in the Gloom

  Hello world, and for the first time, welcome to my blog!