Skip to main content

The Drama




When you're limited on space and really want to take photos of an outfit, you really have to rely on props and poses to keep things interesting. Lucky for me, I love The Drama.
I've tried to make a small corner of my bedroom as beautiful as possible, with the crepe curtains and the fairy lights, so that on days when I can't make it outside to shoot an outfit, I can just do it in there. It's not as easy as I thought it might be.
As it turns out, taking photos in my bedroom requires a lot more light adjusting, camera moving and furniture shifting than I expected. But the hardest part may very well be finding poses that suit such a small space. I can't say that I've mastered the art of posing yet, but everyday it gets a little easier. Until then, I suppose draping myself dramatically over my favourite chair will just have to do (and besides, I can show off the entire outfit like that!).





I'm wearing:
Shoes - Payless
Everything else - Thrifted

Popular posts from this blog

Bucket Hat

 An idea for an outfit can be formed in many different ways: sometimes it's the way you're feeling, a colour you want to try, the way the weather is on that day. And sometimes it starts with a bucket hat.

Secrets and Gardens

I'm not a huge fan of keeping secrets, and in terms of style secrets, those are my favourite ones to share with the world. Gardens, however, are my weakness.

Dancing in the Gloom

  Hello world, and for the first time, welcome to my blog!