Skip to main content

Fresh Like Spring





The first time the Sun shows her face after a long time, and the flowers start poking out their heads to see the world again, the moment you know spring really has arrived. When that day comes, there's not a thing you should be doing other than enjoying the sunshine with some friends.
While I was staying in the US this spring, this day in May was one of the very first when the weather was warm and bright enough to spend the day outside, and how could we resist when outside looked this beautiful! my favourite part, of course, was getting to bring along my camera and capture some shots of these cuties, my friends Bekah and Keo (and one or two of myself as well).








Popular posts from this blog

Bucket Hat

 An idea for an outfit can be formed in many different ways: sometimes it's the way you're feeling, a colour you want to try, the way the weather is on that day. And sometimes it starts with a bucket hat.

Secrets and Gardens

I'm not a huge fan of keeping secrets, and in terms of style secrets, those are my favourite ones to share with the world. Gardens, however, are my weakness.

Dancing in the Gloom

  Hello world, and for the first time, welcome to my blog!