Skip to main content

Botanical




It was my birthday, and what does a garden lover do on their birthday if not take photos in the Royal Botanical Gardens?
I recently celebrated my 19th birthday, and among the things on my list of birthday activities was getting dressed in my favourite colours(golden yellow and forest green) and prancing around the Botanical Gardens a little bit. Growing up, I spent a lot of time in this gorgeous place, having picnics and birthday parties and running around and flying kites. I've always loved this little oasis in the city, and I hope that you don't forget to take advantage of the green spaces you can find around you! And if you don't know of any, go explore!






I'm wearing:
Skirt - Shana
Blouse - Suite 16
Scarf - YSL (thrifted)

Popular posts from this blog

Bucket Hat

 An idea for an outfit can be formed in many different ways: sometimes it's the way you're feeling, a colour you want to try, the way the weather is on that day. And sometimes it starts with a bucket hat.

Secrets and Gardens

I'm not a huge fan of keeping secrets, and in terms of style secrets, those are my favourite ones to share with the world. Gardens, however, are my weakness.

Dancing in the Gloom

  Hello world, and for the first time, welcome to my blog!