Skip to main content

As Easy As Possible



Sometimes there's days when you need your outfit to be as quick and easy as possible, for a number of reasons. This was one of those days.
So, what do you wear the day after you've just gotten home from a month away and you desperately need to go to the grocery, but you haven't even begun to unpack your suitcase and you've already overslept because of jetlag? The answer is simple: whatever you can find.
This outfit is that for me, scrounged up from the clothes i had left in my closet with only moments to spare before being rushed out of the house. In my opinion, it wasn't a bad fit, especially for roaming around a little after the shopping.

 





Popular posts from this blog

Bucket Hat

 An idea for an outfit can be formed in many different ways: sometimes it's the way you're feeling, a colour you want to try, the way the weather is on that day. And sometimes it starts with a bucket hat.

Secrets and Gardens

I'm not a huge fan of keeping secrets, and in terms of style secrets, those are my favourite ones to share with the world. Gardens, however, are my weakness.

Dancing in the Gloom

  Hello world, and for the first time, welcome to my blog!